Computer & Internet Use
To use our computers sign in at the circulation desk. If you have a Rossland Public Library card you will be asked to sign a use agreement the first time. If you are a visitor and don’t have a library card you will be required to sign in each time, thereby accepting the use agreement outlined below.
- You will lose your workstation privileges if you change the configuration of a workstation.
- Users are responsible for all costs connected with willful damage to and unauthorized removal of any computer components.
- Rossland Public Library reserves the right to revoke workstation privileges at any time without further notice.
- Personal or downloaded software cannot be installed by patrons. The Rossland Public Library is not responsible for damage to a user’s external data devices (USB sticks, etc), or for any loss of data, damage or liability that may occur from patron’s use of the Library computers.
- Users requiring a paper copy of information found electronically will be charged at the current rate for this service.
- Users are responsible for any commercial transactions made while using the Library’s Internet connection.
- Rossland Public Library is not responsible for content or quality of Internet information. There are no content limitations on our network.