Restoring Library Services
We welcome you back with modified services.
11:00 am – 6:00 pm Tuesday
11:00 am – 4:00 pm Wednesday – Saturday
Protective Safety Measures
We will be following the recommended guidelines from Worksafe and the BC Public Health Office.
Library Visit Basics:
- Occupancy limits – posted but ask staff if you have any questions
- Separate entrance and exit doors; please pay attention to in-branch navigational and physical distancing signage
- Parents/guardians are to be in direct control over any children they bring with them, keeping them within arms length.
- Staff have been trained in proper hand hygiene
- Library surfaces will be sanitized on a regular basis
- We encourage customers to have good hand hygiene. Hand sanitizer stations are available in-branch.
- Visitors to the library are expected to wear a mask.
Collections, Holds and Returns
- browsing and borrowing
- Library Takeout will continue for holds with pick up in a self serve location inside the building.
- external book return is open 24/7
- Self-checkout machine for borrowing
- contactless printing available from your own device; correct change only
Computer and Internet Services
- Wi-Fi available. The signal extends outside the building and we encourage you to sit outside to use it. RosslandlibraryA or RosslandlibraryB; password 12345678
A washroom is avaiable.
- all seating
- meeting rooms